your mobile web
Give your customers the perfect user journey that they expect from today's mobile web. Increase your website's traffic, engagement and loyalty, while getting the profit you deserve from ad revenue.
- Get featured in “Top Stories” AMP pages can be displayed in the “Top stories” section at the top of the search results page, giving you an instant SEO boost, despite your actual ranking.
- Easy identification The AMP logo allows mobile users to identify reliably fast-loading mobile pages.
- Rich Snippets When conducting a search, AMP pages are grouped into Google's 'rich card carousels' making them more visually attractive, and increasing their CTR.
It's no secret that users expect a fast mobile experience. If there is too much friction, they will abandon your site and move on. High-speed AMP pages will decrease your bounce rate, increase visitor session time, and ultimately increase your conversion rates.
Publishers whose mobile sites load in 5 seconds earn up to 2x more in mobile ad revenue than those whose sites load in 19 seconds.
>> Estimate your ROI <<
Try our AMP ROI calculator below to see what you could expect from shifting to AMP/PWA:
Progressive Web Apps offer you all the goodness of a traditional website, but with new app-like capabilities:
- Access via Homescreen icon on device Enable users to seamlessly re-engage with your content by adding your 'app' to their home screen, without time-consuming download and installation processes.
- Push Notifications Send instant or recurring push notifications, just like traditional applications, even when the browser is closed.
- Offline support Provide a good experience on flaky or no network connections.
A collaborative project
Just like the AMP project, AMPize embodies the values of open development, sharing and co-operation, and was initiated by a consortium of international media companies including French, Belgian and British publishers.
Funded by Google's DNI
The AMPize project received financial support from the Google Digital News Initiative, a fund created to support and stimulate innovation in digital news journalism.